Click on tabs below to see current 2019 benefit information related to health, dental, and vision coverage.
In compliance with California annual notice requirements of certain employee rights and benefits, see the 2019 Annual Notices (PDF).
This document includes information on the following topics:
- Premium Assistance Under Medicaid and the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
- Newborn’s and Mother’s Health Protection
- Women’s Health and Cancer Rights Act Notice
These notices are for informational purposes only; no action is required. Contact HR at ext. 8002 for hard copies.
Click on tabs below to see upcoming 2020 benefit information related to health, dental, and vision coverage.
2020 Employee Benefits Guide including the Department of Labor Annual Required Notices (provided in compliance with employer annual notice requirements of certain rights and benefits)
- CalPERS 2020 Health Benefit Summary (PDF)
- CalPERS Health Program Guide (PDF)
- 2020 Kaiser Summary of Benefits and Coverage with Uniform Glossary (PDF)
- 2020 Health Net of California: SmartCare HMO Summary of Benefits and Coverage with Uniform Glossary (PDF)
- 2020 PERS Choice Basic Plan Summary of Benefits and Coverage (PDF)
Beneficiary Designation and Employee Information & Emergency Contact Forms
Discover your options on the CalPERS website.
Check out instructions for how to register for/access your my|CalPERS account (PDF) and how to use your my|CalPERS account.
Life Insurance, Disability, and Employee Assistance Program
Our life insurance, disability, and employee assistance program (EAP) provider for 2019 is Voya.
Check out additional EAP services.